**Due to COVID-19, final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival (May through October 2021 only) and your reservation can be cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival. The Vrbo website shows 60 days, but after booking you will receive a confirmation from us showing 14 days**
This large, luxurious home is located right on the prestigious Beaver Creek Golf Course! Enclave #193 has had numerous recent upgrades, including new high end bathrooms. The home is very open, with fantastic views, and loaded with amenities.
Treat yourself to a full gourmet kitchen, flat screen TVs, high speed WiFi, stereo system, washer & dryer, wood burning fireplace, garage, and tennis courts (summer only). It even has a private hot tub on the links!
This is a great fit for a group of people, and your trip to the base of Beaver Creek Mountain will be very short! The bottom of Centennial lift is three minutes away, via a drive to the parking garage, or using the on demand Village Connect service. This is truly one of the best fall, winter, spring, or summer options for a home away from home in Beaver Creek, Colorado!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).