Visiting Ayía Ánna
Visitors can enjoy all that Ayía Ánna has to offer including the waterfalls, churches, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Skiathos (JSI-Skiathos Island National), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ayía Ánna
Places to visit in the larger region include Museum of Fossil Mammals of Kerasia, St Dimitris Church, and Port of Limini. In the area, you'll also find Galataki Beach and Monastery of Galataki.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ayía Ánna, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 167 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Amandola Villas is located in central Ayía Ánna. Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Mantoudi-Limni-Agia Anna can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool.
- Club Agia Anna is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Agia Anna Beach features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Ayía Ánna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Ayía Ánna gets about 0.55 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F