Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel exceeded expectations with one exception, the shower didn't work at all and bathtub was clogged. Had a morning flight so didn't have time to report this but otherwise great hotel. Fast wifi! Very spacious room!
Just a bit of a mix-up-thought I`d booked bed and breakfast but apparently it was room only.Other than that stay was reasonably comfortable.
Hotel is situated on the beach with stunning views across to the Mull of Kintyre. Rooms were spacious with great sea views. Food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and extremely friendly. We plan to return again.
The b&b was satisfactory for the price we paid, however the room was cold with inadequate heating, the system being electric plug in small heaters. The night we stayed there was a high wind which was blowing through the gaps in the old wooden Windows and made the room feel very cold even though it ...
We stayed here for a wedding so only stayed for one night but I couldn't rate this guest house high enough. We arrived early and were able to check in slightly early thanks to the fantastic staff who went out of their way. Thanks very much. The location is brilliant, pretty much on the seafront and ...
As mentioned excellent location particularly early morning departure from Prestwick. The room rate takes into account of the lack of refurbishment but the room was clean and looking over farm land so quiet and restful sleepover
We stayed for 2 nights. The hotel has a lovely location. The town centre is only a 10 minute walk. The breakfast is highly recommended. I would certainly stay here again and recommend to friends.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ayrshire accommodation! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Scotland getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ayrshire. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Ayrshire hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Scotland is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Ayrshire has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Scotland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Ayrshire is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 38% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?