Wonderful hotel/apartment in Ayutthaya, Thailand
Posted Jul 22, 2016
I cannot say enough good things about Kantary Hotel and Serviced Apartments. We traveled to Thailand to visit our daughter. After reviewing the hotel options available on Expedia we selected the Kantary because it offered a one bedroom apartment layout with room for us to enjoy time with our daughter.
There were some negative reviews on Expedia based on traffic noise from the nearby highway. While I noticed it on the first morning my husband and daughter were oblivious to the noise, and I never noticed it after the first day.
Kantary is a new building with a relaxing rooftop pool. There were many features that set the Kantary apart from other area hotels.
1. Our apartment included a clothes washer which meant we did not have to pack as many clothes. I did three loads during our 8 day stay.
2. The bed was remarkably comfortable.
3. It is comfortable and clean with excellent air conditioning, a huge bathroom with a great shower, and a kitchen. We also used their room service and had a pizza delivered, much better than eating out every meal.
4. We paid to add the breakfast buffet to our room rate and it was a huge bonus. The food was incredibly good and the service was even better. The pastries are amazing and they offer full Thai, Japanese and western food selections.
5. Best of all, the Kantary staff is committed to providing excellent service.
6. Kantary is off the island but the sites in Ayutthaya are spread out.
We would absolutely stay there again.