Think of yourself strolling through the roads of your perfect vacation, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. Still, there is one draw you are anticipating most of all: BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. You have wanted to escape there for as long as you can recall, and the moment has come to get yourself there.
Find Your Best BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art Lodging
Hotels near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
If you have only got time to see one or two attractions while you are here, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art ought to be at the top of your itinerary.
It's located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, about 110 miles away from Manchester. If you're eager to get away from the city, this might be the place for you.
There are as many as 45 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. The Kensington House Aparthotel is located 1 mile from BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. Additional choices include the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, 0.3 miles away, and the Hotel Indigo Newcastle, 0.9 miles away.
Accommodation can be a big expense when traveling, so why not save some precious dollars and reserve a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Staybridge Suites Newcastle (0.3 miles away) and the Holiday Inn Newcastle Jesmond (1 mile away) are popular options that you might like to look into.
Some people just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, you'll find a wonderful range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. One of the local favorites is the Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays, a walk of only 0.1 miles away. There is also the Royal Station Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
The area that surrounds BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art has some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fiends will love the various roasts and finger snacks at Baltic - Centre for Contemporary Art (South Shore Road, Gateshead). When the sun starts setting, go to Malmaison Newcastle (104 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne). It's only 0.2 miles away.
Not ready to leave? It's okay, because there's lots more than just BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art to do in the area:
- Sit back and appreciate the slick materials and design of Gateshead Millennium Bridge.
- You'll enjoy strolling through Quayside, a trendy tourist district.
- Die-hard musos will be in their happy place among this city's upbeat music scene. Take your travel companions along to watch a concert at one of the live music venues, such as Sage Gateshead.
- As an iconic local structure, Tyne Bridge has played a major role in the history of the area.
- While we can't reliably provide answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at All Saints Church, which is among the most popular churches in the area.
The close proximity of Manors to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art makes the train an easy way to reach this attraction. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's places to stay in Newcastle-upon-Tyne supply all you require, so you can be certain to have sites near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art you'll appreciate. Newcastle-upon-Tyne welcomed more than a few tourists in the past year, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you're searching for you'll find just a click away. You'll rest assured once booking time is here, too: many newcomers approved of their Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel.
- "Neat, presentable, and set to welcome you" is how Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotels are run.
- We offer suites that are relaxing for all types, from family reunions to travelers on their own.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous monument, the staff at accommodation near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art provide awesome service.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways close to Newcastle-upon-Tyne saw extra visitors in the past year than 2015. You can stay right at your preferred site with Expedia's wide directory of hotels near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art.
Intriguing Newcastle-upon-Tyne Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne after BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art is checked off your agenda.
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne hasn't been very well-known in the tourism guides, but is beginning to make itself known.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and games to top off your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, arrange a trip to a local museum.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see Newcastle-upon-Tyne is experienced when it comes to hospitality.
Paying a visit to Newcastle-upon-Tyne is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some all-new photo opportunities!