When you envision a fresh city, you might think you'll be sauntering around the boulevards, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful world wherever you look. But there's one attraction you've been prepared for most of all: BB&T Field. The day has finally come to get yourself there.
Lodging Close to BB&T Field
Hotels near BB&T Field
Is there any rush greater than listening to cheering fans in packed stadium bleachers? You're bound to find out when you head to BB&T Field!
You'll find it in Winston-Salem, 95 miles from the busy streets of Raleigh, the state's capital.
Secure a room within 2 miles of BB&T Field, with 8 hotels or resorts to pick from. The Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem and the Winston-Salem Marriott are only 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away. Another convenient option, the Holiday Inn Express Winston Salem Downtown West, is 1 mile away.
Whether you're wanting to bunk down for a bit or you just require somewhere to stop for the night, there are some good economical options close by. A couple of much-frequented options are the Hawthorne Inn and Conference Center and the Historic Brookstown Inn. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the second is 0.4 miles away.
Travelers wanting to experience the high life will absolutely adore this area's choice of upmarket accommodation options. You're guaranteed to find a touch of class at hotels like the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winston-Salem Downtown and the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel, just 0.6 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
This area is busy with refreshing sights and sounds. Camino Bakery is a notable local eatery not far from BB&T Field. If you're seeking something a little more filling, scan the menu at Winston-Salem Marriott, another dining establishment within walking distance. Take it easy with a couple of beers from Willow's Bistro.
Not quite ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just BB&T Field to do in the area:
- Before your stay in the area, have a quick look online for information about upcoming events at Benton Convention Center.
- Take a step back in time and explore Old Salem, an interesting historic village.
- Visit Winston Salem State University and watch on as the energetic and ambitious pupils hurry to their classes.
- Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art is a popular attraction for art enthusiasts.
- As a privately owned garden, it's a privilege to be able to saunter around the colorful flower beds of Reynolda Gardens.
Our catalogue of Winston - Salem rooms delivers everything you require, so you're sure to find lodging near BB&T Field you'll appreciate. You won't be by yourself: Winston - Salem was a rather favored place in the past year. All the recommendations you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once the time comes to reserve, rest assured: all kinds of travelers would recommend their Winston - Salem hotel to their friends or family members.
- "Presentable, fresh, and waiting to greet you" is how Winston - Salem hotels are managed.
- The fronk desk service at lodging near BB&T Field will be grand, which can only improve your journey to this fine landmark.
- You'll find it right here if you're seeking suites that are soothing plus clean.
You can stay right next door with Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near BB&T Field.
Winston - Salem Facts
Once you've crossed BB&T Field off your list, you'll still have more to do in Winston - Salem.
- Winston - Salem hasn't been very well-known in the guide books, but is currently beginning to gain in status.
- You'll find Winston - Salem also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after some hours spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Savor a nice meal of the local cuisine and discover the perfect boutique to look for necessities.
Wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few all-new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Winston - Salem, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near BB&T Field from Expedia. Book today!