Find Hotels Near BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo from $91
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to BI Norwegian Business School
Top Hotels Close to BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School Hotel Guide
So, you'd like some information about staying near BI Norwegian Business School?
It's situated in Oslo, the country's capital. This energetic urban center attracts travelers that come from all over the planet.
Everyone wants more time in the day, and that's why lots of travelers stay around the action. There are 4 to choose from. The Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo and Scandic Vulkan are within a mere 2 miles of BI Norwegian Business School.
For travelers hoping to save a dollar or two, there are a few low-cost hotels in the neighborhood. The Perminalen Hotel and the Central City Apartments are ones to keep in mind.
If luxury is your cup of tea, a trip of just a few minutes can take you to one of the area's high-class hotels. Enjoy a superb blend of convenience and class at the Hotel Continental and the Grand Hotel Oslo.
Make time to taste the full-bodied coffee and delicious snacks available at Starbucks, a well-known spot close to BI Norwegian Business School. If you've really worked up a hunger, go to Smak! Fastfood, which is also nearby, for a full meal. If you're not ready to call it a night, wander to Circo restaurant og Bar.
Other Places to Visit near BI Norwegian Business SchoolBI Norwegian Business School isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Check out Storo Storsenter, where you will find a wide range of stores and food joints.
- Release your inner child and go for a run around Lillomarka Wilderness Area, a big piece of land, fit for activities with the whole family.
- Torshov Church is a revered place for many, however anyone can enjoy the peace and quiet it offers.
- Tranquil inside and easily spotted from a distance, Sagene Church is not just a place of prayer, but a premier tourist attraction too.
- If your children are keen on indoor games and activities, visit Hopp i Havet.
To access BI Norwegian Business School by rail, catch the train to Nydalen. The stop is within walking distance and one of the most reliable ways to get to the attraction.