Overview of Landhaus Zum Heidewanderer
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Double Room, Terrace
Deluxe Double Room, Terrace
Superior Double Room, Terrace
About this area
Landhaus Zum Heidewanderer is located in Bad Bevensen. Museum Schliekau and Heimatmuseum Dahlenburg are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Medingen Cloister and Sundial of Bad Bevensen.Visit our Bad Bevensen travel guide
- Jod Sole Spa - 9 min walk
- Sundial of Bad Bevensen - 10 min walk
- Medingen Cloister - 3 min drive
- Golf Club Bad Bevensen eV - 6 min drive
- Hundertwasser-Bahnhof - 21 min drive
- Bad Bevensen Station - 8 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 80 min drive
- Mücke's Pub - 3 min walk
- Rosencafe - 3 min walk
- Atila-Grill - 4 min walk
- Imbiss Rathausstraßse - 4 min walk
- Amadeus Bistro - 4 min walk
About this property
Landhaus Zum Heidewanderer
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to AS Hotel Vital, Rosengarten 2, 29549 Bad Bevensen, 05821-42011<br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: AS Hotel Vital, Rosengarten 2, 29549 Bad Bevensen, 05821-42011<br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 2.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- AS ZUM HEIDEWANDERER
- AS PENSION ZUM HEIDEWANDERER
- Landhaus Zum Heidewanderer Pension
- Landhaus Zum Heidewanderer Bad Bevensen
- Landhaus Zum Heidewanderer Pension Bad Bevensen