Visiting Bad Bodenteich
Visitors to Bad Bodenteich are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Bodenteich
Places to visit in the larger region include Otter Center, Holdenstedt Castle Museum, and BADUE - Badeland Uelzen. In the area, you'll also find St. Mary's Church and Hosseringen Museum.
As you plan your trip to Bad Bodenteich, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 45 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sonnenhügel Hotel & Ferienwohnungen is located 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Bad Bodenteich. This 3.5-star hotel in Bad Bevensen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- CityHotel Stadt Hamburg Uelzen is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from central Bad Bodenteich. This 3-star hotel in Uelzen features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel am BernsteinSee is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Bad Bodenteich. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sassenburg can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bad Bodenteich
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bad Bodenteich Station. Bad Bodenteich may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bad Bodenteich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Bad Bodenteich each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 27°F