Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
This hotel is situated in the mountains.
Ski into Alpenhotel Tauernkönig, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a sauna.
All 44 rooms offer balconies or patios, TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Guests will also find safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing. Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna. Alpenhotel Tauernkönig helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and skiing lessons. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Alpenhotel Tauernkönig is a smoke-free property.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Bathtub or shower
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
Koenigsalm - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Alpenhotel Tauernkönig
- Alpenhotel Tauernkönig Hotel Untertauern
- Alpenhotel Tauernkönig Untertauern
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).