Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Bad Gastein hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Felsentherme Spa and Stubnerkogelbahn 1 and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Stubnerkogel Cable Car and Gastein Vapor Bath are also within 15 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Euro Youth Hotel & Krone include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 58 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Euro Youth Hotel & Krone
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This ski hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Euro Youth Hotel & Krone has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per stay
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 66 per person
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Euro Youth Hotel & Krone
- Euro Youth Hotel & Krone Bad Gastein
- Euro Youth Krone
- Euro Youth Krone Bad Gastein
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.