Book your room at Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelFamily fun in the mountains, near downhill skiing
Located near the slopes, this Bad Gastein hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of Graukogel Cable Car and Gastein Vapor Bath, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Stubnerkogel Cable Car and Casino Bad Gastein are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Start your day at Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna with a complimentary breakfast before a day on the slopes, and return to relax in a sauna.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, sofa beds, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find down comforters, in-room massages, and hair dryers. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace.
Kur-Sportpension Villa Anna has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Hydrotherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 76.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 38 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.