Find Hotels in Bad Harzburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2018
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2016
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Visiting Bad Harzburg
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Harzburg has to offer including the spas, golf courses, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Harzburg
- The closest major airport is in Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hannover (HAJ), 54 mi (86.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Harzburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Harz Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Goslarer Rathaus and Goslar Imperial Palace.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bad Harzburg. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Braunschweiger Hof - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Wellnesshotel Germania Bad Harzburg - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and a casino.
- Vitalhotel am Stadtpark - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bad Harzburg
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bad Harzburg Station. Bad Harzburg might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bad Harzburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Bad Harzburg gets about 19.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 32°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bad Harzburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bad Harzburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bad Harzburg?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Bad Harzburg?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Bad Harzburg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bad Harzburg?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Bad Harzburger Sole-Therme (Thermal Baths)?
What about the best place to stay near Burgberg Cable Car?
What's the best high-end hotel in Bad Harzburg?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Bad Harzburg?
What's the best place to stay in Bad Harzburg to learn about local history?
What are some accommodations with pools in Bad Harzburg?
Recent reviews of Bad Harzburg hotels
More trip options
- Bad Harzburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bad Harzburg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bad Harzburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bad Harzburg
- More Hotel Options in Bad Harzburg
- More Popular Hotels in Lower Saxony
- Other Hotels near Bad Harzburg, Lower Saxony
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends