Visiting Bad Ragaz
Visitors to Bad Ragaz are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and mountain views. In Bad Ragaz, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Ragaz
The city's natural beauty is on display at Tamina Gorge, Tamina Thermal Baths, and Swiss Alps. Additionally, you might want to add Pizol Ski Area to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bad Ragaz. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand Resort Bad Ragaz - This 5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Roessli - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Sorell Hotel Tamina - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Bad Ragaz
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bad Ragaz Station. Bad Ragaz may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bad Ragaz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Bad Ragaz each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F