Get an overview of this hotelLakefront hotel with marina and full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Spiel- und Sportarena and Iodine Sulphur Springs. Casino Bad Wiessee and Aquadome Bad Wiessee are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a marina, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 21 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find sitting areas and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Quellenhof features a marina and an indoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Bad Wiessee hotel also offers a health club, a sauna, and spa services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Quellenhof is a smoke-free property.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free train station pickup
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Steam room in spa
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Quellenhof Bad Wiessee
- Quellenhof Bad Wiessee
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.