Get an overview of this hotelMerida hostal in Merida Old Town with 24-hour front desk
Located in Merida Old Town, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of Basilica of Saint Eulalia, Portico del Foro, and Museum of Visigothic Art. Arco de Trajano and Interpretation Center Las VII Sillas are also within 10 minutes.
Coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this hostal. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 18 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and digital TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
La Flor de Al-andalus
La Flor de Al-andalus features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Merida hostal also offers coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
La Flor de Al-andalus has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 19 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per stay
- Up to 20 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3 and EUR 8 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
- Flor Al-andalus
- Flor Al-andalus Hostel
- Flor Al-andalus Hostel Merida
- Flor Al-andalus Merida
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.