Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated in Baden, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Grand Casino Baden and Langmatt Museum. Baden Historical Museum and Baden Teddybear Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a coffee shop/café, and a conference center are onsite.
Rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Limmathof Baden Hotel & Spa
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to a full-service spa, Limmathof Baden Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Baden hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Limmathof Baden Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Café Bistro Hirsch - This bistro serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
Novum Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 35 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CHF 15 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 35 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 20 per day
- Limmathof Baden Hotel
- Limmathof Hotel
- Limmathof Baden
- Hotel Limmathof And Novum Baden
- Wellnesshotel Limmathof Baden
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 star.