Visitors can enjoy all that Badulla has to offer including the temples, churches, and monuments. In Badulla, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Badulla
The city is notable for landmarks like St Mark’s Church, Kataragama Devale, and Muthiyangana Raja Maha Viharaya. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dunhinda Falls and Bogoda Bridge.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Badulla. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Grand Heritage is located in the heart of Badulla. This 3-star hotel in Badulla features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Sanasta is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Badulla can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
- River Side Hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Badulla features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Badulla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Badulla each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F