Get an overview of this hotelSki residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this La Mongie residence is in the mountains, 0.6 mi (1 km) from Pic du Midi Cable Car, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Résidence Pic du Midi for a meal at the restaurant and comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
All 153 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find furnished balconies or patios, sofa beds, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Résidence Pic du Midi
Renovations & Closures
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Résidence Pic du Midi helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes.
The residence offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Résidence Pic du Midi has designated areas for smoking.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi (limited) device count 3
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi (limited) device count
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Chez Boris - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 110 per stay, varies per unit size
- Facilities fee: EUR 49 per accommodation, per week and includes use of:
- Résidence Pic Midi House Bagneres-de-Bigorre
- Résidence Pic Midi House
- Résidence Pic Midi Bagneres-de-Bigorre
- Résidence Pic Midi
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property. Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.