Picture yourself ambling through the boulevards during your perfect day off, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there's one feature you've been counting on in particular: Baha'i Gardens. Right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Baha'i Gardens Accommodation
Hotels near Baha'i Gardens
It's definitely worth taking the time to head to Baha'i Gardens.
Go and check it out in Haifa.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Baha'i Gardens features about 35 hotels. The Dan Carmel Hotel is just 0.3 miles away. Alternatively, the Dan Panorama Haifa and the Templers Boutique Hotel are 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a variety of budget hotels nearby. The Villa Carmel Boutique Hotel and the Crowne Plaza Haifa are great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.7 miles.
Comfort and style awaits you at one of the several upmarket hotels located nearby. Make sure you check out the Art Gallery Hotel Haifa, which is a mere 0.9 miles away. Another great hotel is the City Center Apartments, 0.7 miles away.
The area around Baha'i Gardens offers some options for food enthusiasts. Caffeine fiends will love the various roasts and snacks at Sirim and Kapiyot (Yefe Nof Street 99, Haifa). When you start to get really hungry, you shouldn't have to hunt for a place to sit down for dinner. Faces (Sderot Ben Gurion 37, Haifa) is merely 0.4 miles away.
Make sure you put aside some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Baha'i Gardens:
- Spend a morning at Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art and delight in their fantastic exhibits of wonderful works of art.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy seeing and admiring the fine art at Haifa Museum of Art.
- Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space - Madatech is an excellent place to hide on a rainy day. Here, adults and kids alike can learn about all things science and have a bunch of fun at the same time.
- Go and see a live performance at Haifa’s Municipal Theater and appreciate the local actors working the stage.
- Quietly stroll along the paths, read the writing on the tombstones and attempt to piece together a little of the history of the region at Templers Cemetery.
It's 0.8 miles to get from Baha'i Gardens to the most conveniently located train terminal, Haifa Center HaShmona.
Our directory of hotels in Haifa offers everything you want, so you'll definitely get locales near Baha'i Gardens you'll love. It's time to get going Haifa experienced more than a few sightseers in the recent twelve months. You'll rest easy when you are ready to reserve your spot, too: multiple guests endorsed their Haifa hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the guidance you're looking for.
- Discover that Haifa hotels are always prepared to greet you with fresh and orderly rooms.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous landmark, the concierge service at hotels close to Baha'i Gardens is awesome.
- In search of spaces that are comfortable in addition to presentable and fresh? You'll find it here.
We see your number one spot in your future with Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Baha'i Gardens.
Learn All About Haifa
With Baha'i Gardens done, there are still more things to do in Haifa.
- Haifa hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but it is beginning to become established.
- You will find Haifa also knows a thing or two about welcoming its arrivals after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Appreciate a delicious snack of the local cooking and journey into the perfect boutique to buy some fashion items.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Haifa, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Baha'i Gardens. Get ready to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some new group photos!