Top Hotels Near Bahirawakanda Vihara Buddha in Kandy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Bahirawakanda Vihara Buddha
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Bahirawa Buddah Hotel Guide
So, you'd like some information about staying near Bahirawa Buddah?
It's found in Kandy District, 60 miles from the dynamic national capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
There are 20 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Bahirawa Buddah. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. The Tourmaline, Hotel Topaz and Hotel Hill Top are among the popular ones.
Be a savvy traveler and book one of the numerous budget accommodation options to be found in the area. 1 mile away, you'll come across the Hotel Sunray, but if that's not quite right for you, then you might like to check out the CASTELO KANDY HOTEL, which is 1 mile away.
A touch of luxury can elevate your escape to the next level. Stay in one of the upmarket hotels just minutes away and prepare for the VIP treatment. You're guaranteed to find a touch of class at hotels like the Serene Grand Hotel and the Serene Grand Villa, only 0.9 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Every now and then, you need to treat yourself. Call into T20 Cafe for a snack and some delicious coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Bahirawa Buddah. If you're after a meal, enjoy the local food trends at Sri Ganeshananda Brahmins Hotel. Kick your heels up with a round of cocktails from Cosey Liquer Shop.
Other Places to Visit near Bahirawa BuddahHere's a sample of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Bahirawa Buddah:
- Wander along the paths, examine the etchings on the tombstones and get to know a bit of the history of the region at Commonwealth War Cemetery.
- Marvel at the architectural intricacies and symbolic figures at Asgiri Maha Viharaya.
- Royal Palace of Kandy cannot be missed if you're touring the most significant landmarks in the area. This impressive residence is known for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and deep-rooted history.
- Wales Park, a popular urban park, is visited by tourists and local community members. Pack some healthy snacks and unwind among the trees.
- You can have a look at detailed architectural designs at Natha Devale.
Kandy Railway Station is the nearest light rail station to Bahirawa Buddah. It's just 0.4 miles away. Another close station is Mahaiyawa Railway Station, which is 0.5 miles away.