Find Hotels in Baileys Crossroads, VA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Baileys Crossroads hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Visiting Baileys Crossroads
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Baileys Crossroads, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its coffeehouses, shopping, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Arlington National Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Baileys Crossroads
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in College Park, MD (CGS), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baileys Crossroads
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Arlington National Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Washington Monument and White House.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Alexandria / Pentagon South - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Ford's Theater, located 6.6 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of the city, and United States Capitol, which is 7 mi (11.2 km) away.
Dressing for Baileys Crossroads
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.68 inches of rain falls on Baileys Crossroads each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Baileys Crossroads?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Baileys Crossroads, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Baileys Crossroads?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Ultrazone Laser Tag?
What are some accommodations with pools in Baileys Crossroads?
Recent reviews of Baileys Crossroads hotels
More trip options
- Baileys Crossroads Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Baileys Crossroads Airports
- Hotels in Baileys Crossroads Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Baileys Crossroads Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Baileys Crossroads
- More Hotel Options in Baileys Crossroads
- More Popular Hotels in Falls Church
- Other Hotels near Baileys Crossroads, Falls Church
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends