Visitors can enjoy all that Bailieborough has to offer including the mountain views and cathedral. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bailieborough
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lough an Leagh Mountain. You'll also find Ramor Theatre and Carrickmacross Lace Gallery in the area.
As you plan your trip to Bailieborough, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 41 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Clogheen Cottage in Kingscourt, County Cavan, Ref 932115 is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Bailieborough. This 4-star hotel in Cavan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Cavan Crystal Hotel is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Bailieborough. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cavan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Farnham Estate Spa & Golf Resort is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Bailieborough. This 4-star hotel in Kingscourt features a golf course, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Bailieborough
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Bailieborough each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F