Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bailly-Romainvilliers, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. Quaint and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, restaurants, and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bailly-Romainvilliers
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Davy Crockett Adventure. Additionally, you might want to add Val d'Europe to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bailly-Romainvilliers. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Marriott Village d'Ile-de-France - This 4-star residence features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- ACE Hotel Paris Marne la Vallée - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Villages Nature Paris at Disneyland® Paris - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Disneyland® Paris, located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Centre Commercial les Arcades, which is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Bailly-Romainvilliers each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F