Bainema Beach is a great place to spend a couple of hours.
To see it for yourself, you'll have to go 620 miles away from the national capital, Brasilia, and into an area called Ilha de Boipeba.
It's only about 6 miles to Bainema Beach if you stay at one of the 6 hotels available here. Look into the Hotel Alizées Moreré and Pousada Quinta do Caju.
Other Places to Visit near Bainema Beach
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- A visit to the beach evokes memories of laughter, joy and contentment. Create more special moments and plan a trip to Castelhanos Point.
- Feel the wind through your hair, the water lapping at your feet and the salt on your lips at Magalhaes Beach.
- Nothing beats a day out at the beach. Round up your partner and kids, put together a picnic and enjoy some fun outdoors at Morere Beach.
- On a refreshing day when the sun is shining, visit Velha Boipeba Beach and unwind for a few hours.
- Watch the waves crash to the shore, taste the salt in the air and listen to the calls of the seabirds at Boca da Barra Beach. There is no other place quite like the beach where your senses feel as alive.