Visiting Baker City
History buffs will enjoy exploring Baker City, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, museums, and festivals. In Baker City, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baker City
Cultural venues in the city include National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, Baker Heritage Museum, and Adler House Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Baker Tower. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oregon Trail Monument and Quail Ridge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Baker City. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baker City Blue Door Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Geiser Grand Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bridge Street Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Baker City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Average annual rainfall for Baker City is 10.20 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 16°F