Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel was situated in a side street close to local shops and restaurants, very close to fountain square. We were visiting for the Grand Prix so the location was excellent. Basic hotel room, really hard bed. Clean and tidy. Perfect for us as the only time we spent there was for sleeping but if you ...
The hotel is ok need some improvements, it's located at the second floor without lift and my baggage was heavy, the mattres was old, and the neigborhood isn't the better but on the other hand was cheap was near to metro station and the staff is very friendly and they do everything to make you feel ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Baku accommodation! Choosing the right room during your Azerbaijan holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Baku. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Baku hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Azerbaijan is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Baku has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Azerbaijan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Baku is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 50% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?