Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Balaramapuram has to offer. There are 133 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Balaramapuram
Places to visit in the larger region include Vizhinjam Beach, Samudra Beach Park, and Kovalam Beach. You'll also find Hawah Beach and Lighthouse Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Balaramapuram, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 109 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from central Balaramapuram. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Thiruvananthapuram can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- The Leela Kovalam Beach is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the center of Balaramapuram. This 5-star resort in Kovalam features 3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its comfortable beds and overall condition.
- Hycinth By Sparsa is located 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Balaramapuram. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Thiruvananthapuram can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting Around Balaramapuram
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Balaramapuram Station. Balaramapuram may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Balaramapuram
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.52 inches of rain falls on Balaramapuram each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F