Visiting Balch Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Balch Springs has to offer including the gardens, festivals, and live music. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, Dallas World Aquarium, and American Airlines Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Balch Springs
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, Dallas World Aquarium, and American Airlines Center. In the area, you'll also find Cotton Bowl and Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Scottish Inns & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center, and Fair Park, which is 9.3 mi/15 km away.
Dressing for Balch Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Balch Springs gets about 36.18 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F