Pleasant, good value resort.
Posted Apr 24, 2015
Stayed for 5 nights. First night they were overbooked and we were upgraded to a very nice villa with a private pool, which was great, but unfortunately made our following nights seem less awesome, although perfectly comfortable.
Overall, it's a pretty good facility and we had a peaceful and pleasant few days there. Rooms were clean and tidy, although the outside bathrooms take some getting used to with the humidity and a few mosquitoes.
There were certainly a few things that could have used a bit more attention:
* On our second day in the second room, we found that the staff had left the full length window/door unlocked due to a faulty latch, so our goods had been in an unlocked room for a day.
* We were preparing for a wedding, so needed to iron clothes, but the entire facility only had two irons, both old and barely functional. One was sitting on the ironing board and deposited a puddle of rusty water on the floor about 3 feet wide. That could have been our clothes.
* The on-site restaurant had a very wide-ranging menu, but they're not very busy at dinner and the food was no better than okay. Considering there are no reasonable eateries within walking distance that aren't part of other resorts, this was a little disappointing.
* Most of the staff were outstanding and friendly. A big commendation for smiling, charming Wayan in the restaurant.
* But what is with the cleaning staff lying on the beds and watching television? We observed this behaviour on two occasions.