Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this luxury hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Gaya Ceramic Arts Centre, and Tegallalang Handicraft Center. Batik Workshop and Nyoman Ada Gallery are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 10 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bagus Jati Health & Well Being Retreat
In addition to a full-service spa, Bagus Jati Health & Well Being Retreat features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bagus Jati Health & Well Being Retreat is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Poolside bar
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bagus Jati Health & Well Being Retreat has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and detox wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per stay
- Bagus Jati Health Well Being Retreat
- Bagus Jati Health Well Being Retreat Hotel
- Bagus Jati Health Well Being Retreat Hotel Tegallalang
- Bagus Jati Health Well Being Retreat Tegallalang
- Bagus Jati Health And Wellbeing Retreat
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.