See yourself wandering through the lanes during your next getaway, staring up at the monuments or the beautiful nature everywhere around you. But there is one thing you're especially counting on: Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House. The time has finally come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay at Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House
Hotels near Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House
If history was your most cherished subject during your school days, you'll appreciate Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House.
Found in the city of Fort Worth, it continues to host tourists from around the world.
Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 20 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Ashton Hotel, The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel and the Omni Fort Worth Hotel are just a few you'll want to check out. They're situated 0.8 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Hold on to your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the numerous budget hotels situated nearby. Positioned 0.8 miles away is the Hilton Downtown Fort Worth, but perhaps you could also check out the Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.8 miles away.
The immediate area also has a variety of upmarket accommodation options that offer a rather extravagant experience. Be sure to check out the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, TX, which is just 1 mile away. Another great place is the Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel, 1 mile away.
Before you head to Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House, stop for a coffee and a treat at Buon Giorno Coffee. This conveniently-close rest stop is a great spot to get a caffeine fix. Looking for something a little more substantial? Chuy's is a recommended dining spot within this same area. Want to cap the night with a few beers? You won't need to journey too far to find Barcadia Bar & Grill.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Join a guided tour of Burnett Plaza, and explore this fascinating historic building.
- The creative plays and other productions featured at Stage West Theatre are lively representations of the local culture.
- Put away your history books and embark on a journey as you discover the collection at Thistle Hill House Museum.
- It doesn't matter if it's a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Circle Theatre is a great way to spend a couple of hours.
- On your adventures, don't forget to go to see St. Patrick Cathedral, a notable cathedral in this area.
Some visitors make their way to Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House by train. It's only a walk of 1 mile from Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center to this destination.
Motels and resorts in Fort Worth from Expedia have all you need, so you'll certainly find venues near Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House you'll love. Start searching: Fort Worth had quite a few visitors over the past year. You're a few clicks away from the inside info you need. Once reservation time is here, you can spend boldly: newcomers of all manner approve of their Fort Worth hotel.
- The staff at hotels near Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House surpass all targets, which will only enrich your holiday to this dazzling landmark.
- "Neat, orderly, and eager to invite you in" is how Fort Worth hotels will be waiting.
- And we offer soothing suites for all groups, including family reunions and teams of two.
As you can see, it's clear why Fort Worth getaways had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. We see your preferred spot in your future with Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House.
Fort Worth Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Fort Worth once you've crossed Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House off your schedule.
- Fort Worth hasn't been really noted in the tourism handbooks, but it is starting to be recognized.
- You'll discover Fort Worth also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its travelers after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure right; the next day, drop in on one of Fort Worth's historical sites.
Planning a getaway to Fort Worth is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and wave hello to more than a few astonishing new photo ops!