Visitors can enjoy all that Ballindalloch has to offer including its mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and rural setting.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Ballindalloch
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballindalloch
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lecht Ski Resort, Glenlivet Distillery, and Cragganmore Distillery. In the area, you'll also find Grantown Museum and Ben Rinnes.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ballindalloch. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glentorets B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free parking and an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Thistle Dhu Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking.
- Stronavaich Cairngorm Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its clean and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ballindalloch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ballindalloch is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F