Visitors to Ballymoney are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. A top sight in the area is Giant's Causeway.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Ballymoney
- The closest major airport is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballymoney
The picturesque setting of The Dark Hedges and Benvarden Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Giant's Causeway in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ballymoney. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Hedges Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Ballymoney
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Ballymoney gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F