When you daydream of your future vacation, you might think you'll be walking around the city center, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite nature wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you've been anticipating most of all: Baltazar da Silveira Square. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the time has finally arrived to mark it off.
Hotels at Baltazar da Silveira Square
Hotels near Baltazar da Silveira Square
If Baltazar da Silveira Square is high on your itinerary, you might like to know some more about it?
It can be found in Petropolis, about 40 miles away from Rio de Janeiro. If you're eager to get away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be for you.
You should be able to find a place to stay that will suit your preferences. There are at least 2 nearby. The Recanto do Lord Hostel and Intercity Teresopolis are definitely good choices, and are just 2 miles from Baltazar da Silveira Square.
You can still enjoy a top-class vacation without spending all your savings. Spend your nights close to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. The Urikana Boutique Hotel and the Hotel Willisau come highly recommended.
If you are hunting for somewhere more upmarket to stay, the Chalé 1100 is just 3 miles away.
Bombom Teresópolis is a well-known spot that is close to Baltazar da Silveira Square. Tourists seeking a break stop here for robust coffee and treats. When the sun fades, you should walk over to Vagão for a complete dining experience. Feel free to get the party started at Pousada Village Tere, one of this neighborhood's bustling bars.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- A landmark for locals and a place of worship for some, Church of Santa Tereza is unmissable, irrespective of your spiritual beliefs.
- House of Portugal Club has its own influence on the local music scene of this region and may well be where it's at on a weekend night.
- To get a panoramic view of the region, you'll want to make your way up to Mirante do Soberbo.
- It might be rather old, but Higino da Silveira Square is still a prominent square where you can read a newspaper while taking in the history of the area.
- Pick up a deal at Feira do Alto Handicraft Market and enjoy the excitement of this lively local market.
Our roster of Petropolis hotels has everything you want, so you can be sure to have selections near Baltazar da Silveira Square you'll love. Start researching lots of tourists opt for Petropolis when they wish for an out-of-this-world holiday. Need help making a decision? All the inside information you need we have just a few clicks away. You can rest assured when the time comes to book, too: travelers of all sorts recommended their Petropolis hotel.
- Appropriate for such a stunning monument, the guest service at accommodation around Baltazar da Silveira Square is great.
- Rooms in Petropolis lodging are always neat and clean.
- Looking for accommodations that are cozy in addition to tidy and neat? You're in a good place.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's extensive list of hotels near Baltazar da Silveira Square, you can stay right next door.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Petropolis once you've checked Baltazar da Silveira Square off your agenda.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off the exploration with a bang; next day, get educated about local history.
- Use some hours to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also realize Petropolis knows a few things about welcoming its guests.
- In order to really investigate all the neighborhood has to offer, go over some pursuits near Petropolis.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some new photo ops. Paying a visit to Petropolis is always a good plan, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Baltazar da Silveira Square. Book today!