Top Hotels Near Baltic Hills Golf Usedom in Korswandt
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Baltic Hills Golf Usedom Hotel Guide
Settle into a relaxing game on the greens at Baltic Hills Golf Usedom.
To see it with your own eyes, travel to Usedom, which is 110 miles from the state capital, Schwerin.
Searching for somewhere to lay your head not far from Baltic Hills Golf Usedom? Choose from a minimum of 5 hotels located within 2 miles. Only 2 miles away is the SEETELHOTEL Ahlbecker Hof. The Das Ahlbeck Hotel & Spa and the Hotel Villa Auguste Viktoria, 2 miles and 2 miles away, are also popular.
If you can't afford to surrender a tonne of cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to find that there are a number of affordable hotels in the area. The Haus an der Seebrücke and the Pod Kasztanami are some recommended places you should consider.
A fantastic way to convert an already unforgettable vacation into the adventure of a lifetime is to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. Oozing sophistication and class, the Travel Charme Strandidyll Heringsdorf and the Travel Charme Strandhotel Bansin certainly deserve to make your shortlist.
Want to savor a nourishing dinner after a day of sightseeing? Make your way 0.09 miles from Baltic Hills Golf Usedom to Golfclub Restaurant (Öffendlich zu besuchen (Dorfstraße 41, Korswandt).
Other Places to Visit near Baltic Hills Golf UsedomAfter checking out Baltic Hills Golf Usedom, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- When you feel like you need to take a break from ticking things off your to-do list, grab your hat, find a comfortable vantage point and relax under the sunshine at Wolgastsee.
- Casually walk down Ahlbeck Pier, which is particularly lovely at sunset.
- Anyone who loves the water will enjoy a few hours at Ahlbeck Beach.
- Heringsdorf Pier is a nice place to take a wander while admiring the beautiful surrounding waters.
- If you've ever taken a young child to an aviation museum, you will know why you can't go wrong with the exciting dislpays at Hangar 10.