Get an overview of this hotel3-star spa hotel, walk to Town Hall
Located in the heart of Rostock, this spa hotel is steps from Kerkhofhaus, Town Hall, and New Market. Marienkirche is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) away.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Die kleine Sonne
Die kleine Sonne features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Rostock hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Im Steigenberger Hotel has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per stay
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Die kleine Sonne
- Die kleine Sonne Rostock
- Hotel Die kleine Sonne
- Hotel Die kleine Sonne Rostock
- Die kleine Sonne Hotel Rostock
- Die kleine Sonne Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.