Get an overview of this hotel3-star Trassenheide hotel in Usedom with free breakfast
Located in Usedom, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Butterfly Farm Trassenheide, Piraten der Ostsee Abenteuer-Minigolf, and Welt Steht Kopf. Bernsteintherme and Zinnowitz Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a sauna and tour/ticket assistance. Free breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. Additionally, wedding services, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Trassenheide hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ferienhotel Bernstein has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Bernstein - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 3.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 9-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 9 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person and includes use of:
- Ferienhotel Bernstein
- Ferienhotel Bernstein Hotel
- Ferienhotel Bernstein Hotel Trassenheide
- Ferienhotel Bernstein Trassenheide
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.