Book your room at Gästehaus Lütten Klein
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Rostock with restaurant and conference center
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Shipbuilding and Maritime Museum and 2 mi (3.2 km) from IGA Park. Warnemunde Beach and Meyers Mill are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a conference center and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 340 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and kitchenettes with refrigerators.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Gästehaus Lütten KleinWarnowallee 23-24 Rostock MV 18107
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Rostock hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1972
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Gästehaus Lütten Klein has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Gästehaus Lütten Klein House
- Gästehaus Lütten Klein House Rostock
- Gästehaus Lütten Klein Hotel Rostock
- Gästehaus Lütten Klein Hotel
- Gästehaus Lütten Klein Rostock
- Gästehaus Lütten Klein
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.