Get an overview of this hotel5-star beach hotel with a full-service spa
Located in Timmendorfer Strand, this beachfront hotel is next to a golf course, 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand, and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Niendorf Bird Park. Travemuende Ferry Port and Seebad Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants.
All 125 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and tablet computers. Comforts include Select Comfort beds and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort
In addition to a full-service spa, Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3875 square feet (360 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 10
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1908
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3875
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Tablet computer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Panorama - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Grill "Seesteg" - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Open select days.
Restaurant La Mer - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the ocean.
Das Landhaus - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
DAY-SPA (2.300 qm) has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65,00.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 29 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 70
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 249
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 220,00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10,00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 29 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA Resort
- Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA Resort Timmendorfer Strand
- Grand Seeschlösschen SPA
- Grand Seeschlösschen SPA Timmendorfer Strand
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.