Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star beach hotel with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Timmendorfer Strand, this beachfront hotel is next to a golf course, 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from SEA LIFE Timmendorfer Strand, and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Niendorf Bird Park. Travemuende Ferry Port and Seebad Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants.
All 125 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and tablet computers. Comforts include Select Comfort beds and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort
In addition to a full-service spa, Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3875 square feet (360 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA & Golf Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 360
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 1908
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3875
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Tablet computer
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Panorama - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Grill "Seesteg" - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Open select days.
Restaurant La Mer - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the ocean.
Das Landhaus - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
DAY-SPA (2.300 qm) has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 29 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 70
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 249
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 220.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 29 per pet, per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA Resort
- Grand Hotel Seeschlösschen SPA Resort Timmendorfer Strand
- Grand Seeschlösschen SPA
- Grand Seeschlösschen SPA Timmendorfer Strand
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.