Get an overview of this hotelLakefront Zempin hotel in Usedom with full-service spa
Located in Usedom, this spa hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Atelier Otto Niemyere-Holstein Museum, Zinnowitz yacht harbour, and Theater Blechbüchse. Tauchgondel and Koserow Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a health club. Free buffet breakfast, free self parking, and a free beach shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 50 rooms offer sitting areas, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, showers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Inselhof Vineta features a health club and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 1011 square feet (94 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. A beach shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Inselhof Vineta is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Free beach shuttle
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Conference space size (meters) - 94
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1011
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per day )
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and thalassotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 29 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Debit cards only
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 99.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45.00 per vehicle
- A pet fee will be charged
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 29 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 8.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Inselhof Vineta
- Inselhof Vineta Hotel
- Inselhof Vineta Hotel Zempin
- Inselhof Vineta Zempin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).