Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star beach hotel with a full-service spa
Nestled on the beach, this Usedom hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Heringsdorf Pier and Museum Villa Irmgard. Ahlbeck Beach and Bansin Beach are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Strandhotel Ostseeblick's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
All 60 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like free minibar items and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Strandhotel Ostseeblick features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 30 square feet (3 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 30
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurant Bernstein - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wehrmanns Alt Heringsdorf - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Strandlounge - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
Meerness Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 175
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6-12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per day
- Strandhotel Ostseeblick
- Strandhotel Ostseeblick Heringsdorf
- Strandhotel Ostseeblick Hotel
- Strandhotel Ostseeblick Hotel Heringsdorf
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.