Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near the beach
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Ostseebad Boltenhagen hotel is on the boardwalk, 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kletterpark Boltenhagen, and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Bothmer Castle. Grevesmuehlener Mill and Wasserturm are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a sauna and massage/treatment rooms.
All 150 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
TOP CountryLine Seehotel Großherzog Ostseebad Boltenhagen
TOP CountryLine Seehotel Großherzog Ostseebad Boltenhagen features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 5985 square feet (556 square meters) include conference space. This beach hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
TOP CountryLine Seehotel Großherzog Ostseebad Boltenhagen is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free breakfast
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1995
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 556
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 5985
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Clipper - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Harrys Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- TOP CountryLine Seehotel Grossherzog Ostseebad
- TOP CountryLine Seehotel Grossherzog Ostseebad Boltenhagen
- TOP CountryLine Seehotel Grossherzog Ostseebad Hotel
- TOP CountryLine Seehotel Grossherzog Ostseebad Hotel Boltenhagen
- TOP CountryLine Seehotel Großherzog Ostseebad Boltenhagen Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in