Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Baltimore hotel in Fells Point, near National Aquarium in Baltimore
Popular property highlights
Located in Fells Point, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Baltimore Tattoo Museum, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and USS Constellation. M&T Bank Stadium and American Visionary Art Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, free bottled water, and in-room massages are among the other amenities that guests will find.
- Proximity to shopping
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Admiral Fell
- Admiral Fell Baltimore
- Admiral Fell Inn
- Admiral Fell Inn Baltimore
- Fell Inn
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.