Book your room at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Get an overview of this hotelBaltimore waterfront hotel overlooks Inner Harbor
Rising 32 stories along the Inner Harbor, this hotel is within 6 blocks of the National Aquarium, Baltimore Maritime Museum, water excursions, shops, and restaurants; the convention center is 1 mile away.
Guests of this smoke-free Marriott can swim in the indoor lap pool or work out in the 24-hour health club with harbor views. Room service is available (during limited hours).
Marble vanities, harbor and city views
Guestrooms feature comfortable bedding, bathrooms with marble vanities, TVs with pay movies, and high-speed Internet access. Most face the harbor; others overlook the city.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront700 Aliceanna St Baltimore MD 21202
The Marriott Baltimore Waterfront is in the vibrant Harbor East area, four blocks from the National Aquarium, five blocks from Little Italy, and six blocks from the shops and restaurants of Harborplace. The convention center and historic Fell's Point are within one mile.
The Marriott's restaurant showcases American and regional favorites, with outdoor seating in warm weather. The lounge features flat-screen TVs and waterfront views. Apropoe's serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Apropoe's Day serves Starbucks and offers free WiFi.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is provided in the opulent lobby and 80,000 square feet meeting facilities include 35 meeting and conference rooms.
The indoor lap pool has a seasonal sundeck. A 24-hour health club includes women's and men's locker rooms and saunas.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 80000
- Conference space size (meters) - 7432
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 32
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 754
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Apropoe's - featuring seasonal, comfort Maryland fare inspired by Baltimore tradition. The restaurant uses sustainable ingredients, from the hotel's own roof top garden and local farms, crafting to provide the feeling of home, where simple and fresh are better. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Marriott Baltimore Waterfront features an indoor lap pool on the fifth floor. Outside, a seasonal patio overlooks the harbor. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers a wide selection of cardio machines, along with resistance equipment, free weights, women's and men's locker rooms, and saunas.
The hotel is adjacent to running and walking paths. Water taxis and tour boats (surcharges) cruise the harbor. Dragon-shaped paddleboats are available for rent. The 18-hole Mount Pleasant Golf Course is 10 miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Baltimore Marriott
- Baltimore Waterfront Marriott
- Marriott Baltimore Waterfront
- Marriott Waterfront
- Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Waterfront Baltimore
- Waterfront Baltimore Marriott
- Waterfront Marriott
- Waterfront Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront