Get an overview of this hotelBaltimore waterfront hotel overlooks Inner Harbor
Popular property highlights
Rising 32 stories along the Inner Harbor, this hotel is within 6 blocks of the National Aquarium, Baltimore Maritime Museum, water excursions, shops, and restaurants; the convention center is 1 mile away.
Guests of this smoke-free Marriott can swim in the indoor lap pool or work out in the 24-hour health club with harbor views. Room service is available (during limited hours).
Marble vanities, harbor and city views
Guestrooms feature comfortable bedding, bathrooms with marble vanities, TVs with pay movies, and high-speed Internet access. Most face the harbor; others overlook the city.
- Excellent breakfast
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
The Marriott Baltimore Waterfront is in the vibrant Harbor East area, four blocks from the National Aquarium, five blocks from Little Italy, and six blocks from the shops and restaurants of Harborplace. The convention center and historic Fell's Point are within one mile (1.6 kilometers).
The Marriott's restaurant showcases American and regional favorites, with outdoor seating in warm weather. The lounge features flat-screen TVs and waterfront views. Apropoe's serves American Cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Apropoe's Day serves Starbucks and offers free WiFi. Wireless Internet access is provided in the opulent lobby as well.
80,000 sq feet (7,432 sq meters) of meeting facilities include 35 meeting and conference rooms.
The indoor lap pool has a seasonal sundeck. A 24-hour health club includes women's and men's locker rooms and saunas.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 32
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 754
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 80000
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 7432
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Apropoe's - featuring seasonal, comfort Maryland fare inspired by Baltimore tradition. The restaurant uses sustainable ingredients, from the hotel's own roof top garden and local farms, crafting to provide the feeling of home, where simple and fresh are better. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Marriott Baltimore Waterfront features an indoor lap pool on the fifth floor. Outside, a seasonal patio overlooks the harbor. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers a wide selection of cardio machines, along with resistance equipment, free weights, women's and men's locker rooms, and saunas.
The hotel is adjacent to running and walking paths. Water taxis and tour boats (surcharges) cruise the harbor. Dragon-shaped paddleboats are available for rent. The 18-hole Mount Pleasant Golf Course is 10 miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Baltimore Marriott
- Baltimore Waterfront Marriott
- Marriott Baltimore Waterfront
- Marriott Waterfront
- Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Waterfront Baltimore
- Waterfront Baltimore Marriott
- Waterfront Marriott
- Waterfront Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.