Get an overview of this hotelBaltimore's historic Inner Harbor: 3 blocks
Popular property highlights
3 blocks from Baltimore's Inner Harbor, this Days Inn is across the street from the Baltimore Convention Center. Dining, galleries, shopping, and a picturesque waterfront are all within 5 blocks.
Bar and grill, pool
The hotel features a full service Harbor Grill, a restaurant and bar, that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel also features a fitness center open daily and a seasonal outdoor heated pool which is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
City views, Wi-Fi
Renovated in Spring 2014, guestrooms offer flat screen TVs, microwaves (in select rooms), safes, and high speed wireless internet access.
- Good location
- Walkability and proximity to shopping
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Located across the street from the Baltimore Convention Center, this smoke-free hotel is three blocks from Baltimore's bustling Inner Harbor, with its numerous shopping and dining destinations. Camden Yards, Walters Art Gallery, and Center Stage Theatre are all within 10 blocks.
The hotel has a full service restaurant and bar, Harbor Grill, which serves breakfast, lunch on the weekdays, and dinner. Guests can unwind in the lobby bar after a long day or take advantage of its daily happy hour. A seasonal outdoor pool, open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and patio offer respite from crowded city streets. A fitness center is also open daily.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the Days Inn Inner Harbor and dogs are welcome.
This Baltimore hotel features a business center and can host meetings and banquets in its special Harbor Rooms, which can be configured to seat up to 75 people in theater style. The 3 conference rooms total 1,000 sq. feet (93 sq. meters).
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- Conference space size (meters) - 130
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Harbor Grill - Full-service restaurant and lounge. All meals served Monday – Friday: breakfast served 6:30 AM – 11 AM, lunch served 11 AM – 2 PM, and dinner served 5 PM – 9 PM. Breakfast and dinner served on Saturday and Sunday: Breakfast served 6:30 AM – noon and dinner served 5 PM – 9 PM. Lounge is open nightly until midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
To stay fit, hotel guests may do laps in the seasonal outdoor pool, open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and use the hotel's fitness center.
Paddleboats are a popular way to take in the city views from the water and are available for rent at the Inner Harbor. Water taxis, which take people quickly from the Inner Harbor to Little Italy, and tour boats are also available (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 24 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room safe fee: USD 1 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Days Inn Hotel Inner Harbor
- Days Inn Inner Harbor
- Inner Harbor Days Inn
- Baltimore Days Inn
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
- Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).