The worst stay ever
Posted Dec 19, 2016
This was suppose to be our honeymoon weekend away. Our room wasn't the best, I had to rinse the shower out, it was full of hair and dirty. The sink, wasn't cleaned properly either. We ordered a nonsmoking room, but the other guest were smoking in the hallway so the smoke was coming in through the door. I coughed all night and my allergies were on 10. Then the fire alarm woke us out of our sleep, so we had to run outside in freezing rain, eventually went to Wal-Mart to keep warm. Return and the alarm goes off again, only to learn that someone discarded their cigarette butt and kept smoking near an electrical room. The food was cold, the hallway was dirty, there was food and other things all over the floor. I have never been to a hotel and experienced this before. The place was filthy. Of course because of waking up and running outside not properly dressed due to the fire alarm, I got sick. My husband and I decided to leave early because we were so uncomfortable. Tried to talk to the attendant at the desk and her response was, "Oh, you made your reservations on expedia, so there is nothing I can do for you, thank you for staying with us" then goes back to talking to her colleagues. How rude. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I am usually laid back and easy going, but I have never in all my years experienced such a horrible stay. I do not recommend this location, if you need somewhere to relax.