Get an overview of this hotelStylish city hotel near Camden Yards ballpark
Home of the Orioles
Hilton Baltimore is the ideal hotel for baseball fans, only 1 block from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. A 20-minute stroll takes guests to the waterfront, home to the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium. Other Baltimore attractions like Babe Ruth's Birthplace are even closer to the hotel.
Dinner at Diamond Tavern
At onsite restaurant Diamond Tavern, chefs put an urban bistro twist on classic American cuisine, with the local crab cakes highly recommended. After a long day, guests can take a refreshing dip in the heated indoor pool and relax with a specialty cocktail in the lobby bar.
Plush bedding, WiFi (surcharge)
Every room has been fitted with signature Hilton Serenity Collection™ bedding and a Suite Dreams® plush-top mattress to encourage a good night's sleep. Guests can check emails using WiFi and choose on-demand movies for the flat-screen TV. Some suites offer clear views over Camden Yards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Popular property highlights
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Baltimore provides a fitness facility and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available each morning for a fee. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access are available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 27 meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Baltimore is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 27
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- First-run movies
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness facility, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 for adults, USD 0 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 125.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Baltimore Hilton
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hilton Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast" rate plan and receive the following: